Refrigerated Microcentrifuge, High Speed, CFGR-15D
- Ergonomic electronic lock design,the centrifuge lid can be closed with single finger touch.
- Pre-cooling, the compressor will automaticallystart cooling as long as the set temperature is lower than the ambient temperature.
- Sound indicator to prompt that the uppercover is closed to maintain the temperature inside the chamber, after centrifugation.
- Advanced R290 fluorine free refrigerant, lowcarbon and environmental protection.
- Temp range:-20℃- 40℃, fast and powerfulcooling capacity, 7 minutes cooling from room temp to 4℃. Temp can kept at max speed.
- Up to 9 program storage capacity accordingto experimental needs.
- Three-layer sealed rotors ensure air-tightnessand biological
- High-strength aluminum alloy withstand numeroushigh temperature and high pressure sterilizations.
- Five rotors with 0.2mL, 0.5mL, 1.5mL, 2mLand 5mL centrifuge tubes/ PCR tubes capacity.
- An external condensation tank prevents wateraccumulation within the centrifuge chamber.
- Rotor imbalance detection alarm.
Acceleration and deceleration time
15,000rpm (200-15,000rpm) in 100rpm increments.
21,380×g, step: 10×g
1.5/2mL×24, 0.5mL×36, PCR8×4, 5mL×12, 5mL×18.
30s-99 min; HOLD (continuous running)
DC brushless motor
Dual door lock, over-speed detection, over-temperature detection with Internal diagnosis system.
Single phase, 200-240V, 50Hz, 500W
332(width) × 553(depth) × 283(height)
Rotation speed/RCF switchover, inching operation, running process indicator, sound alert. Acceleration/deceleration in 9 steps, program storage capacity.